I live in Northern California and we really don’t get to experience fall or autumn. It isn’t unusual for it to be 90° in October! I definitely get fomo when I see people wearing cozy fall sweaters, scarves and boots!
I’ve linked some great transitional pieces (click the image above or here to shop), that are very affordable $19 or less that you can wear now and add a layer when it actually cools down.
A few tips for those of you that want to dress for fall but stay cool!
- Wear peep toe booties or booties with cutouts.
2. Wear sleeveless or short sleeve tops or dresses with a light layer – cardi, vest or jean jacket.
3. Wear fall colors and prints.
4. Wear lightweight scarves instead of blanket scarves.
5. Opt for clothing that is lightweight, preferably cotton.
If you missed my fall style guide posts check them out!