This soup is so good and easy to make!
• 3 cloves of garlic minced
• 1 yellow onion chopped
• 1 bell pepper chopped
• 1 whole jalapeño
• 2 stalks of celery chopped
• 1 carrot chopped
• 6-8 cups of broth or water
• 1 can diced tomatoes
• 1 small can of El Pato Salsa de Chile Fresco
• 1 can of corn drained and rinsed
• 1 can of black or pinto beans drained and rinsed
• 2-3 boneless skinless chicken breasts thawed or frozen * substitute another can of beans if you are making this vegetarian style
• Optional Garnishes – tortilla chips, sliced avocado, diced onion, cilantro, shredded cheese, sour cream, hot sauce
1. Add all ingredients to slow cooker and stir well.
2. Set slow cooker to low and cook for 6-8 hours.
3. Remove chicken breasts from slow cooker.
4. Shred chicken with fork and return to soup.
5. Serve with garnished if your choice and enjoy!
I hope you enjoy this delicious soup!