One of my family’s favorite sweet treats is #ChristmasCrack aka toffee! This is so easy to make and always a crowd pleaser. 🎄🍫♥️ Ingredients
1 c butter
1 c brown sugar
3-4 c semi sweet chocolate chips
Optional – chopped nuts, candies or sprinkles on top
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Line a baking pan with foil, spray with nonstick spray, then place a single layer of crackers on the sheet.
3. In a sauce pan, bring the butter and sugar to a rolling boil, medium heat.
4. Pour sugar-butter mixture over crackers.
5. Bake for 5 minutes and remove from oven.
6. Immediately spread chocolate chips over baking sheet. Use a spatula to evenly spread. Add extras on top if you wish.
Let cool for 2+ hours. I prefer to make a day ahead. Cut up and enjoy!